Tech Powered by Girls Camp 2019
4 Day Summer Camp
The Maker Bean Cafe, 1052 Bloor St. West.
This camp is exclusively offered at The Maker Bean Cafe only!
Before (8-9am) and after care (4-5pm) is available for $10/hr
WHAT TO BRING
- lunch & afternoon snack (or sign up for catered snacks & lunches)
- water bottle with your name on it
- weather appropriate clothing + supplies for venturing out to the park on break (sunhat, suncream, warm layers, rain coat etc.)
- any medications or epipens with instructions
Tech Powered by Girls Camp
Toronto! One of the most beautiful and culturally diverse cities in the world. In this program, girls will learn all about architecture and installation design to reimagine, remix, and recreate green spaces and concrete landscapes in some of Toronto’s most interesting neighbourhoods.
What will they learn?
- Design thinking
- 2D design + laser cutting
- 3D design + 3D printing
- Arduino Robotics
Tech Powered by Girls Camp @ Maker Bean (1052 Bloor St W)
- July 2 – July 5 (4 day camp)
4 day camp / $399
(+$60 for Robotics Kit)
Robotics kits are optional but highly recommended, as kids love to take home their fully functioning creations at the end and can be used for future STEAMLabs programs! Just add the Robotics Kit as an extra at check out.
We offer a limited number of program scholarships. The application deadline is May 31, 2019 and we will get back to successful scholarship recipients about 1-2 weeks before the program begins!