Minecraft Pro Summer Camp 2019
1 Week -or- Multi-Week Camp
The Maker Bean Cafe, 1052 Bloor St W.
The Toronto Tool Library, 192 Spadina Ave.
Before (8-9am) and after care (4-5pm) is available for $10/hr
WHAT TO BRING
- lunch & afternoon snack (or sign up for catered snacks & lunches)
- water bottle with your name on it
- weather appropriate clothing + supplies for venturing out to the park on break (sunhat, suncream, warm layers, rain coat etc.)
- any medications or epipens with instructions
Minecraft Pro Camp
Minecraft Pro For Kids uses your child’s already established enthusiasm for Minecraft to extend their creative, collaborative, and problem solving skills. Participants will work alongside mentors to design worlds, build projects and install mods. Workshops are driven by the participant’s interested and imaginations – we provide the structure and support to help them learn and grow. The focus of the camp is on learning and building, but there will be time set aside to play as well!
What will they learn?
- Building and installing Mods
- Server Setup
- 3D printing objects designed in Minecraft
- Laser cutting objects designed in Minecraft
- Computercraft – programmable computers within Minecraft
- WorldEdit – commands to create complex structures
- Citizens – add NPCs and program them to talk and interact with players
Toronto Tool Library: ages 8-14
The Maker Bean Cafe: ages 8-15
1 week camp / $499
4 day camp / $399
Multi Session Discount
Receive $50 discount for each additional week attended by the same camper. First session is full price, each additional session added receIves $50 per session.
We offer a limited number of program scholarships. The application deadline is one month before the program begins and we will get back to successful scholarship recipients about 1-2 weeks before the program begins!